Viewing from mobile? Scroll to the right to schedule your free data analysis.
Data drives successful fundraising.
Successful fundraising is the lifeblood of your organization. Compu-Mail has helped development professionals raise money for their causes for more than 30 years by employing highly personalized solicitations.
Your programs will benefit from our sophisticated data management procedures that allow us to create mailings based on donor status, donor type, and giving history by tracking donations. That information is then used to create targeted and personalized campaigns. You’ll know just where to start the ask, and what message copy is most likely to move prospects and donors to respond.
We offer comprehensive business and consumer mailing list management services from list research, file creation, formatting, cleaning, data entry, and scanning to detailed personalization services. And we take a highly targeted approach to acquisition.
When it comes to acquiring new donors or re-engaging LYBNT’s and SYBNT’s, we use data analysis and predictive modeling software that helps you:
News & Resources
- How to Identify and Retarget Website Visitors
- How to Prevent Being “Ghosted” by Customers or Prospects
- How to Drive (And Convert) Website Traffic with Direct Mail
- Letter to Direct Mail (From a Millennial)
- An Integrated Approach to Direct Marketing to Millennials
- 10 Keys for a Successful Open House
- 5 Reasons Your Direct Mail Campaign Didn’t Work (And How to Knock Your Next One Out of the Park)
- 30 Direct Mail Stats for 2017
- Personalization Made Easy
- 3 Ways to Increase Fundraising Results
- INFOGRAPHIC: What Happens When Direct Mail Delivers?
- Direct Mail 101: A Complete Overview of Mail Formats
- Printing Defined: The Comprehensive Guide to Unfamiliar Terms in the World of Print
- 6 Things You Don’t Know You Already Know About Variable Print
- Achieving Personalization Through Variable Data Messaging
- 25 Direct Mail Statistics for 2016
- USPS Rate Adjustments and 2017 Direct Mail Promotions
- What’s the #1 Format for Your Mail Campaigns?
- Data + Details: The Equation for Fundraising Success
- 5 Fundraising Takeaways from the 2015 Northeast Annual Giving Conference
- Fundraising & Non-Profit Marketing in 2014: Multichannel Marketing
- 5 Reasons Why Direct Marketing Works for Non-Profits
- Top 10 Ideas for Non-Profits