Viewing from mobile? Scroll to the right to schedule your free data analysis.
Bridging the communication gap between hospital and patient.
|Compu-Mail allows you to easily bridge the communication gap between hospital and patient. You’ll be able to educate consumers to help them get a better understanding of the cost of their healthcare service and the benefit of preventative screenings, procedures, lifestyle practices, and extraordinary or unique health services available.
Proprietary data analytics will help you identify which health consumers are the most likely to respond to your message and offers and where your marketing dollars will generate the highest rate of return to:
You can leverage data analytics & predictive modeling to:
News & Resources
- How to Identify and Retarget Website Visitors
- How to Prevent Being “Ghosted” by Customers or Prospects
- How to Drive (And Convert) Website Traffic with Direct Mail
- Letter to Direct Mail (From a Millennial)
- An Integrated Approach to Direct Marketing to Millennials
- 10 Keys for a Successful Open House
- 5 Reasons Your Direct Mail Campaign Didn’t Work (And How to Knock Your Next One Out of the Park)
- 30 Direct Mail Stats for 2017
- Personalization Made Easy
- INFOGRAPHIC: What Happens When Direct Mail Delivers?
- Direct Mail 101: A Complete Overview of Mail Formats
- Printing Defined: The Comprehensive Guide to Unfamiliar Terms in the World of Print
- 6 Things You Don’t Know You Already Know About Variable Print Marketing
- 5 Strategies to Enhance Patient Engagement
- 5 Ways to Market to Today’s Health Consumers
- 5 Ways to Drive New Patient Growth
- 8 Ways to Achieve Intelligent Health System Expansion
- 10 Keys to Unlocking Health System Growth
- Achieving Personalization Through Variable Data Messaging
- Compu-Mail Completes Assessment For Full HIPAA Compliance
- 7 Ways to Use Data to Supercharge Your Direct Marketing Efforts in 2017
- How to Kickstart Your Next Omnichannel Marketing Campaign
- Reinforcing Your Brand Image With Wide Format Printing
- 25 Direct Mail Statistics for 2016
- USPS Rate Adjustments and 2017 Direct Mail Promotions
- What’s the #1 Format for Your Mail Campaigns?
- Compu-Mail Earns SOC 1 Type 2 Security Certification