Whether your database consists of thousands of records or millions of records, your work is safe with us.
You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing that that we maintain high levels of security measures that earn yearly compliance recognition. We are fully HIPAA and SSAE 16 SOC 1 compliant. Audits are current and ongoing for SOC 2 and SOC 3.
Here’s a preview of our accredited security measures:
- All PCs are locked down from external drives including USBs and CDs/DVDs.
- To avoid the sharing of sensitive information, only company issued and secured cell phones are allowed in our building.
- Our headquarters are continuously monitored by 64.
- Access to the building is restricted and monitored with electronic badge access. Our visitor management system begins with the scanning of a driver’s license upon entering the building and requires photo identification to be worn at all times.
- Our comprehensive redundancy plan includes a hot site for disaster recovery.
- During data transfer, all files are encrypted as they are uploaded to our Citrix ShareFile site where only our team can access them.
- Bi-annual internal vulnerability audits are performed with the help of third-party software.
To learn more about the steps we take to remain secure.