Viewing from mobile? Scroll to the right to schedule your free data analysis.
More intelligent communications through more intelligent data.
|Today’s competitive gaming landscape has made it more challenging to grow your revenue and profits. As a result, casino and gaming marketers are rethinking their best practices for personalized direct marketing. Identifying better ways to communicate with patrons on an individual basis to increase engagement with their properties is a top priority. We work with casinos across the country to increase player spend and visit frequency.
Proprietary data analytics will help you identify which patrons are the most likely to respond to your message and offers and where your marketing dollars will generate the highest rate of return to:
You can also leverage data analytics & predictive modeling to:
News & Resources
- How to Identify and Retarget Website Visitors
- How to Prevent Being “Ghosted” by Customers or Prospects
- How to Drive (And Convert) Website Traffic with Direct Mail
- Letter to Direct Mail (From a Millennial)
- An Integrated Approach to Direct Marketing to Millennials
- 10 Keys for a Successful Open House
- 5 Reasons Your Direct Mail Campaign Didn’t Work (And How to Knock Your Next One Out of the Park)
- 30 Direct Mail Stats for 2017
- 5 Untapped Benefits From Your Own Casino Marketing Data
- Personalization Made Easy
- INFOGRAPHIC: What Happens When Direct Mail Delivers?
- Direct Mail 101: A Complete Overview of Mail Formats
- Printing Defined: The Comprehensive Guide to Unfamiliar Terms in the World of Print
- 6 Things You Don’t Know You Already Know About Variable Print
- Achieving Personalization Through Variable Data Messaging
- Casino Marketing in 2016: Maximize Player Participation
- Compu-Mail Prepares for Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention
- 25 Direct Mail Statistics for 2016
- USPS Rate Adjustments and 2017 Direct Mail Promotions
- Casino Marketing in 2014: Behavior-Based Offers
- What’s the #1 Format for Your Mail Campaigns?