Targeting students from the beginning of their education to the end – and beyond.
Whether your university’s goals include recruiting potential students or soliciting donations from alumni, we can help you with everything from catalogs and publications to letters and postcards to brochures and flyers.
We offer comprehensive mailing list management services from list research, file creation, formatting, cleaning, data entry, and scanning to detailed personalization services. And we take a highly targeted approach to acquisition, only sending communications to those most likely to respond.
Nearly half of all current college and university prospects say they prefer a personal touch. We’ll help you figure out what that personal touch is through the use of the sophisticated data analysis and predictive modeling software we leverage.
The analysis will help you:
- ID and market directly to ideal students
- Increase size of average gift from alumni donors
- Continually acquire new students and new donors
- Obtain strong referrals
News & Resources
- INFOGRAPHIC: What Happens When Direct Mail Delivers?
- Direct Mail 101: A Complete Overview of Mail Formats
- Printing Defined: The Comprehensive Guide to Unfamiliar Terms in the World of Print
- 6 Things You Don’t Know You Already Know About Variable Print
- Achieving Personalization Through Variable Data Messaging
- 7 Ways to Use Data to Supercharge Your Direct Marketing Efforts in 2017
- 25 Direct Mail Statistics for 2016
- USPS Rate Adjustments and 2017 Direct Mail Promotions
- What’s the #1 Format for Your Mail Campaigns?
- Personalization in Admissions Marketing: A Student’s Perspective
Contact us to learn more about how Compu-Mail helps higher education marketers: