Bridging the communication gap between hospital and patient.
Today’s healthcare patients want more from their healthcare providers. Poor, fractured, or non-existent communications result in negative online and offline reputations for healthcare systems that can easily be avoided through proactive patient communication.
Compu-Mail allows you to easily bridge the communication gap between hospital and patient. You’ll be able to educate consumers to help them get a better understanding of the cost of their healthcare service and the benefit of preventative screenings, procedures, lifestyle practices, and extraordinary or unique health services available.
Proprietary data analytics will help you identify which health consumers are the most likely to respond to your message and offers and where your marketing dollars will generate the highest rate of return to:
- Identify at risk health consumers before they become inactive, giving you an opportunity to proactively re-engage and retain them.
- Develop specific offer recommendations for each individual health consumer and its probability of success versus static messaging.
You can leverage data analytics & predictive modeling to:
- ID and market directly to health consumers
- Increase physician referrals
- Maintain health consumer compliance
- Reduce readmissions
- Track all revenue across your health system
News & Resources:
- INFOGRAPHIC: What Happens When Direct Mail Delivers?
- Direct Mail 101: A Complete Overview of Mail Formats
- Printing Defined: The Comprehensive Guide to Unfamiliar Terms in the World of Print
- 6 Things You Don’t Know You Already Know About Variable Print
- 5 Strategies to Enhance Patient Engagement
- 5 Ways to Market to Today’s Health Consumers
- 5 Ways to Drive New Patient Growth
- 8 Ways to Achieve Intelligent Health System Expansion
- 10 Keys to Unlocking Health System Growth
- Achieving Personalization Through Variable Print
- Compu-Mail Completes Assessment For Full HIPAA Compliance
- 7 Ways to Use Data to Supercharge Your Direct Marketing Efforts in 2017
- How to Kickstart Your Next Omnichannel Marketing Campaign
- Reinforcing Your Brand Image With Wide Format Printing
- 25 Direct Mail Statistics for 2016
- USPS Rate Adjustments and 2017 Direct Mail Promotions
- What’s the #1 Format for Your Mail Campaigns?
- Compu-Mail Earns SOC 1 Type 2 Security Certification
Contact us to learn more about how we can help healthcare marketers.