More intelligent communications through more intelligent data.
Today’s competitive gaming landscape has made it more challenging to grow your revenue and profits. As a result, casino and gaming marketers are rethinking their best practices for personalized direct marketing. Identifying better ways to communicate with patrons on an individual basis to increase engagement with their properties is a top priority. We work with casinos across the country to increase player spend and visit frequency.
Proprietary data analytics will help you identify which patrons are the most likely to respond to your message and offers and where your marketing dollars will generate the highest rate of return to:
- Identify at risk customers before they become inactive, giving you an opportunity to proactively re-engage and retain them.
- Develop specific offer recommendations for each individual customer and its probability of success versus static messaging.
You can also leverage data analytics & predictive modeling to:
- ID and market directly to ideal patrons
- Develop smarter acquisition/retention efforts
- Achieve impactful 1:1 communications
- Find cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Prevent customer attrition
- Decrease marketing costs and increase ROI
Your player activity data already holds the keys to great insights. Unlock those insights using our data analytics capabilities and start developing more impactful campaigns.
News & Resources:
- INFOGRAPHIC: What Happens When Direct Mail Delivers?
- Direct Mail 101: A Complete Overview of Mail Formats
- Printing Defined: The Comprehensive Guide to Unfamiliar Terms in the World of Print
- 6 Things You Don’t Know You Already Know About Variable Print
- Achieving Personalization Through Variable Data Messaging
- Casino Marketing in 2016: Maximize Player Participation
- Compu-Mail Prepares for Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention
- 25 Direct Mail Statistics for 2016
- USPS Rate Adjustments and 2017 Direct Mail Promotions
- Casino Marketing in 2014: Behavior-Based Offers
- What’s the #1 Format for Your Mail Campaigns?
Contact us to learn more about how we help casino and gaming marketers.