Like What You’re Reading?
Get OnTarget in your inbox every month for latest direct marketing tips and tricks. Sign up now >
Our Latest News & Views
- Free White Paper: 5 Ways to Drive New Patient Growth
- Free White Paper: 5 Ways to Market to Today’s Health Consumer
- Free White Paper: 8 Ways to Achieve Intelligent Health System Expansion
- Free eBook: 3 Ways to Increase Fundraising Results
- Wide Format Division Helps With Studio Opening, Rock the Gates 2017
Download our free eGuide for everything you need to know about print, in one place. Get your copy today and start unpacking the seemingly complex terms that have to do with each stage of the printing process.
This post was written to supplement Inkjet Printing Defined, part of a series seeking to uncover unfamiliar terms in the world of print. Recent technology advancements have transformed the world of full color digital print, giving it a new face as … Continue reading
Compu-Mail has installed at its Grand Island facility two Xerox Rialto 900 Inkjet Presses. The two machines are each capable of color continuous feed printing at print resolutions of 600 x 600 dpi x 2-bit. Rich Baker, COO of Compu-Mail, … Continue reading
Compu-Mail has installed at its Grand Island facility an Océ VarioPrint i300 color digital inkjet press by Canon Solutions America, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A. Inc. The i300 boasts high production speeds at heavy volumes with 100% … Continue reading